Saturday, December 14, 2013

Music

I don't get the fascination with music that most people seem to have. They constantly walk around with music in their ears, they talk about it, they write about it, they analyze it and they know all about artists and which year a certain song was released. I just don't get it.

How uninteresting I'm thinking. The only music I like is the live one. The one where you can see the artists, sing-along, clap your hands and have fun. Big concerts are so not me. Gimme a smoky pub or yes, I know what you're thinking of, my fav-place, that's where I have fun.

And in my youth I loved dancing. Dancing to music, but more interested in my partner than in the actual music. Music can be buzzing in the background, but can never be the center of my world.

Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

John said...

I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember that live music also has the power to get you to dance on your chair...this at your fav place as well. No? ;)

xo

John-U.S.A

Witchbitch said...

It has been known to happen yes :).