Sunday, November 04, 2007

Aliens

Something is definitely wrong with the world when teenagers have invaded my place. Go to your own clubs you idiots. Don't discover what fun is just yet. Go someplace where you won't bother me.

I can certainly live without red hair, piercings in lips, a very strange fashion with hanging pants showing your underwear (always boxers for some reason) and unruly behaviour.
But must admit it was kinda funny to watch these teens (they must have reached the age of where you're allowed to drink, otherwise they wouldn't have been served). Or as one waiter eloquently put it: "if you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to drink". Hmmm.
And a thought kept on coming back to me. Was I like this in their age? Scary big time!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Aliens"

Don't know whether we behaved like aliens but I'm sure we had a way to give adults a hard time.

Ze German

Witchbitch said...

From what I can remember I was this sweet little girl who never did something to annoy anybody else :)...that came later!

Or perhaps I just have selective memory...

Anonymous said...

'Aliens'
hey, didnt you post a picture not so long ago of a friend of yours who'd coloured her hair red (or possibly pink - same difference) claiming it was good thing?
but, yes, unruly behaviour is a terrible thing, I'd never do that, ha ha

Witchbitch said...

There is a difference between tastefully coloured hair and pink stripes on black...