Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Exciting plans

Ran into the gentleman in disguise again last Friday. Asked him if he was having any exciting plans for the weekend. "Yes, I'm off to Dubai and Hongkong", he said. Hmmm. That is kinda exciting, and was not the answer I was expecting. Then we got to talk about the non-alcohol policy they have in Dubai, not allowing any alcohol to be brought into the country. "What?", he said, "can't I bring my usual Bayliss?". Second surprise, since when does a guy looking like him drink Bayliss? I just don't know what to believe any more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'exciting plans'
what, pray tell, is Bayliss?

Witchbitch said...

Oops, typo. Should be Baileys, you know the milk chocolaty looking drink with some alcohol in it, often served with ice and regarded a woman's drink.

Anonymous said...

'exciting plans'

a haa!, should have guessed that