Monday, April 18, 2011

Falling over

In the place I'm usually going to when going out, you are allowed to stand on the chairs, singing along to the music and clapping your hands. It's much more fun than it sounds.

On Friday there was a guy in front of us who had some trouble keeping the balance. He kept on swaying in a way that made us worried, so we moved away a little while watching him. When nothing happened we started chatting again, but about 2 minutes later it was time. He fell straight on his back over glasses of beer and wine, crashing everything, splashing liquid mostly over my friend fortunately. I got away with a few drops on my legs.

Drunk as he was he didn't hurt himself, and he was really sheepishly apologetic. Got us new drinks and apologized profusely. Later it turned out that my wine bottle had survived the crash, so I even got a few drinks for free. Not a bad night.

No comments: