Sunday, April 24, 2011

Filthy

Outside our house there is a wall between the street and the house. Several times people in the house next door has left garbage bags, leaning on the wall, waiting to be picked up by somebody I'm sure.

A couple of nights ago one of them was. A neighbour in my house saw it from her balcony. Early morning, like six, two large foxes were hungry.

Now the garbage is spread all over our plants. It is filthy and disgusting. And of course I complained, since nobody else in the house seems to have the guts. Or rather, they are so used to me reacting first, they rely on me :). Yes, that's how it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck! When that happened at our place in Zurich I got the blame - apparently only the foreigners would be silly enough to leave rubbish outside before the morning the rubbish is collected

Witchbitch said...

The bag was there for days before the foxes found it. I actually do not know the nationality of the people next door, but I have complained to our maintenance company. As of now garbage still there though.