Thursday, April 28, 2011

Water tap drama

Well drama is exaggerating, but when my water tap in the kitchen started to wiggle I got worried. So called the people who built the house. After all, I have a two year guarantee for stuff that doesn't work. Mostly I was worried that water would be leaking out.

I needn't worry, but it took them three weeks to show up. They called early this morning to ask if I was home in twenty minutes. Yes. In a frenzy I jumped into the shower, just in case it would be a hunk showing up. Half an hour later they called me, saying they were standing outside the house and could I open the door.

I happen to have an intercom incl a screen and didn't see them. Turned out they had the wrong address. They finally showed up one and a half hour later, screwing my day plan up.

And even if they were nice, both of them, they weren't any hunks. But at least they fixed the water tap.

No comments: