Saturday, April 09, 2011

These little woolly things

A friend of mine is, how can I put it, oh fuck it, she's just difficult with food. Today when I was ordering a kebab, she flirted with the guy in the shop and got a taste. And lo and behold, she liked it!

This is the type of person who is very opinionated and not easy to convince. Of anything.

So texted her when I got home to say "you do know it's sheep meat right?". She thought it was pork.

Ok, so not all my friends are Einstein. In fact, hardly anybody is coming to think of it. And gotta admit, it doesn't look very tasty on the plate. But it tastes good. Perfect food if you want to avoid a hangover!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny, whenever I wake up and remember I'd eaten one of these (usually the lingering taste of onion and garlic is what reminds me), that's when I know I'm gonna have a hangover.