Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I really don't want to

Unlike some other people I know, who have a, how shall I put it, more casual relationship with timing, I am never missing an appointment. It doesn't matter if I don't like who I'm meeting or what I am supposed to be doing, I do it. It's an honour thing.

There is only one exception. Shopping. Tomorrow is the day for buying a wedding dress. Not for me stupid, but for the wedding I am forced to attend in June. Think I have put it off twice now, claiming more pressing issues, but can't put it off forever even if I want to.

Can I just emphasize once again, I HATE shopping for clothes. Books, furniture, stuff for my home, no problem, but clothes, shoes and body stuff, can't stand it.

I foresee a fight with my friend who is over the moon going shopping, when she realize I wasn't joking about how much I HATE it. Tomorrow eve I soooo gonna need a drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing worse than shopping for clothes for yourself is shopping for clothes with someone else and for someone else. They always want your opinion and you never have the same taste. All that trudging, boredom and trying to be polite. ugh, I feel for you.

Witchbitch said...

Yes, poor me.