Monday, May 30, 2011

Pampering?

What most people think is pampering, I think is close to torture. Went to book appointments for having my hair done (oh gosh, I really hate when they wash it and give you a massage), and to do my nails.

The latter is something I have never had done in my life by somebody else. This time I'm gonna have both a manicure and a pedicure. And considering the cost, I probably wouldn't live in my flat, had I been before. 170 friggin francs!

The things I do for this wedding...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

170 francs!!! crikey. here you can have manicure and pedicure done for 1/10 of that cost, literally (or so I've been told, havent actually had it done myself). I do live in the cheap end of town though.

Witchbitch said...

I know! But will do it this once, and they better be good!