Tuesday, October 01, 2013

High up the hill

Today on the trek my friend brought a rucksack, which is fine, it's good for the back. Me, I brought as usual a shopping bag wearing it over my shoulder. Inexperience of hiking I guess. But holding all the essentials, i.e. 2 plastic glasses and a bottle of vino. Plus some napkins and extra ciggies.

Anyway, his rucksack looked very full and I couldn't figure out what he was having in that sack. But when we stopped for a wee break I realized he had brought it all, including a cutting board! Haha, we were in the forest sitting at a wooden table and he brought a cutting board. Talk about having the wrong priorities!

But I guess we all have our little tics, so I let it go. After laughing at him of course.

And the wine came in handy after we survived the cable car coming down the hill. F...I really don't like heights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, not only sandals but a nothing but a shopping bag full of wine and cigarettes, I can hear the tut tuts and see heads shaking

B

Witchbitch said...

Only one bottle of wine to share thank you very much, and much appreciated by my walking partner (who happens to be a smoker too :).