Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vtx

Some time ago Orange sent me a letter, informing me that a company called vtx had taken over the internet connection that I pay for. Ok, so vtx had always been the provider, but through Orange, and Orange sent me the bill. Now all of a sudden I get bills from two providers, one from vtx for the connection and one from Orange for the mobile phone consumption.

Irritating, but nothing I cannot live with. Except for that vtx insists on sending me information in French! I mean, it's annoying enough to get it in German, but in French?

And if that wasn't enough, now they're telling me they gonna shut off my internet connection for a whopping 8 hours on Tuesday! What is the world coming to?

I better see a discount on my next bill!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what crappy customer service, you'd think they could at least tell from your file what language you'd prefer.

Witchbitch said...

My point exactly!