Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Active social life

That's what I'm having right now. Being out every night. Today I met up with a friendgirl from the suburbs. We had a drink (as you do) and then went for dinner in a place new to me. I'm gonna blame my gay guy here since it's close to where he lives, and he has never introduced me to this particular restaurant. Shame on you! It was very good. And cheap. CHF 59 for two main courses, a couple of beers, and ok no smiling service but what the hell. For that price you cannot expect more. Food was excellent. And to be honest, their website leaves a few things to be desired :) http://www.lilys.ch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shame on you for never having been there before, its not like its hard to find, but I guess you dont stray too far from your favourite place ;)

Witchbitch said...

The thing is that I don't go out to eat very often, and nobody ever told me about this place. Now I know better.