Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Uniform

I have as you know this thing about men in uniforms. Was walking the street this evening, when I heard something. Turned around, and it just so happened that it was a police van behind me, driving in a street where normally only pedestrians can walk. No probs. I was more than happy to move to the side. Where other people would watch why there were there (going into a pub removing some unwanted person I presume) I looked at the guys. Think my next boyfriend must have a job which requires a uniform...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'uniform'
what a pity most of the occupations requiring uniforms don't make for very appealing boyfriend material - military, police, checkout chicks, um dudes. I reckon fireman is the only goer.

Witchbitch said...

Fireman, yes please! Rescue me!

John said...

You would love to be in New York City right now. It's "fleet week"..which is the last week in May when all of the eastern U.S. Navy is in New York Harbor. The navymen..in their sailor blues and white uniforms..sometimes with white shoes and hats..are walking all over the city..in groups. They are here to drink and have fun and be tourists. Any bar in Manhattan..even the gay bars..are loaded with Sailors. Would be heaven for you right? Here's a picture of some of the Navy Seals:
http://joatmoaf.typepad.com/i_love_jet_noise/images/USANavySeals.jpg
And here's the navy uniform in blue (same thing in white).http://www.halloweencostumesonline.com/Merchant2/images/Navy-Uniform-00878-Cal.jpg Enjoy!

J in NJ, USA

Witchbitch said...

I know all about fleet week. I have watched Sex and the City. And yes, would love to be there!

Anonymous said...

... so cool to see "my" pic again somewhere which my faghag got last year from me ;-) - no problem. we have thess uniforms as well in zurich, just go to the lake side at bürliplatz and you will see the sailors from zurich ...

Witchbitch said...

Fleet week in Zürich? Excellent.