Saturday, May 19, 2007

Me miss boat

I do so miss my boat. Especially today when it's 26°C, bright sunshine and ok, friggin birds singing but I can ignore that. Haven't heard from the shipyard, which makes me think that there is more to do on the boat than I thought. Actually I expected that, since I don't think it's ever been in on renovation before. Boat built 1999. Go figure. And indeed, my friend told me there was a remark when he delivered it for me "oh, this boat hasn't been seen to for a while". Right. On top of this I have decided to postpone my boat classes. Especially the theory :). From next week I will have no time. That's too bad. Thought I was doing pretty well (right boat teacher?). So even if I want to do everything at the same time, I know my limits. Perhaps I'm not superwoman after all :) ??

No comments: