Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Aussiebum

Well, if you're like me you wouldn't know what Aussiebum means. But apparently in the gay crowd this is essential. Like tonight. Went to my gay friends place for dinner. He told me he had something to show me (at the same time cupping his balls. Hmm, felt like too much information.) Anyway, it's a brand of underwear which has a supporting thingie for the penis. Making it look bigger than it actually is. Like a package. Very nice I must say having inspected it myself :)... PS. Especially nice together with a jeans brand called G-star. Or so I'm told.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

... if someone is out there for some ideas - just let the gays know. they are willing to help you as a personal shoper - for sure there are some women which like the look at the special part of a men's body... to look and being sexy is not a bad thing!

Anonymous said...

... fishbone would be an other nice brand for a nice butt ... this way you know how you can impress a man and giving him compliments afterwards ...

Witchbitch said...

Afterwards what :)??

Anonymous said...

are these gay friends of yours really as stereotypical as they sound, or do you just like to play up to it in your blog?

Witchbitch said...

Yes they are. Promise.

Anonymous said...

... what you mean by stereotypical?

Witchbitch said...

I guess she means an excessive interest in fashion, and in looking good to others.

Anonymous said...

... we have taste ... the gays

Witchbitch said...

I also have taste...in guys ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm not so shure about that, regarding your latest dates ;-)
countrygirl

Witchbitch said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Thinking about your current boyfriend ;)