Monday, September 30, 2013

Fish for the vegetarian

I always fret when I have to cook for vegetarians. Deep down I'm always thinking, what is wrong with these people? But me being me, I always try to deliver.

And I was in luck today, wasn't sure if the visitor had enjoyed my fish-dish before, but she either was polite and denied it or she was honest (I'm believing the latter). Either way, she liked it.

For me it was a pleasure, not only that she liked the food, but that we had cat-talk half the evening. She telling me about her furry one, and me countering with stories about my wee ones.

And no, I don't need comments about how happy you are not being there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we know, you have mentioned it a few times ;) but I'm glad that at least I am not the only one you complain about having to cook for.

B

Witchbitch said...

I think I might've made my point by now :).