Monday, September 30, 2013

What does "erase all" mean?

I was downloading pics from my camera to the computer, and that reminded me of a trip to Spain many years ago. My ex and I were travelling around, 'cause I had in mind to buy a flat there and then retire on the Riviera.

During the trip we took many pictures, and one I was especially happy with. I mean, I am not photogenic, but in this particular pic I looked if not fabulous so at least good.

Imagine my anger when my ex later asked "what does erase all mean"? The fucker had deleted all the pics I had taken.

No wonder we split up. And I will never, ever retire in Spain.

But considering the development of the real estate market in Spain, he probably did me a great favour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, either he's a moron or he's pretty mean

B

Witchbitch said...

Definitely not a moron, but not very fluent in English :).