Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pimp

When my new dog-friend announced that he might be interested in having some cleaning help, I immediately came to his rescue. After all, what are friends for? But since I only know one cleaning lady, she was the one I thought of.

So I sent an email to her, asking if she was interested. Five days later I got an answer, and yes she was. That was yesterday.

Today I met my dog-friend and as it turned out, she had already called him. Hmm. So I had to wait five days for an answer, but he got a call the same day. Interesting.

It got me thinking. So I told her a little bit about him, and him a little bit about her. When he had walked me to the bus station tonight they got contact on the phone, and seemed to be getting along fine. It was a quick handshake good-bye to me, and on he went on the phone.

When I got home she called me, sounding very cheerful. Saying however that "yes I know you said in the email that he was single, but I'm not looking for a man", but to me it didn't sound like that.

I am so looking forward to the story to be continued. On Friday they will meet for the first time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, the matchmaker strikes again! Hopefully it'll be equally as successful as in the past

B

Witchbitch said...

We'll see. It hasn't always been successful in the past, but it doesn't stop me from trying.