Saturday, August 01, 2009

Friday night

Love my fav place. Went there tonight prompted by a few sms's, and was not disappointed. Along with always being welcome and seeing people I know, there were the usual weirdos. Like the 60+ woman who always picks up young and preferrably very drunk men to dance with. Tonight she was wearing a tight white top showing all of her approx 90 kg's together with equally white leggings. Sexy. So not! Then there was the guy with IQ like the temperature. In Celsius. He always smiles when I arrive, despite me trying lines like "I don't understand your language" and "I don't want to speak to you". He doesn't give up. Thing is he has nothing to say, but he doesn't let that stop him. Tattoo guy was there, drinking coffee, and so was the skinny English guy who always leave pretty early to catch the last train to suburbia somewhere. Familiar place, comforting to know that some things never change. Oh, and there were some "normal" people too. Normal like me. HA!

No comments: