Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lunch

Had lunch with a group of people today. And this guy was the slowest eater I've come across. He was just talking, occasionally picking up a piece of food, looking at it, and finally put it in his mouth. I'm a smoker, so I was kinda waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Eventually, I asked him if he was ever gonna finish his lunch. At which time one of the others around the table said "well, you know what they say. The way you eat shows the how you make love". Everybody's ears pricked up. Obviously. Sex is always catching the attention. Then this person looked at the German guy...since he's a fast eater. He retaliated by saying "no, that is not true, the way you eat reflects the way you work". Nice save I must say. But now the whole group thinks about C's way of making love :)

No comments: