Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday dinner

Sometimes people surprise you. Like today. I was told by my friend not to expect much. That the person we were going to for dinner had a messy flat, not too clean, and that he had mediocre cooking skills. Ok, so expectations were low. Wow, was I positively surprised!

Everything was perfect! From the china to the cooking to the presentation to the wine. There was nothing more that we could have asked for. Look at this!
And it was clean everywhere...even in the toilet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sunday dinner"

Wow the fish looks very very very tasty!

Well, either you have been send up buy your friend who told you about the host or he has mutaded to a perfect cook and "homemaker".


Ze German

Witchbitch said...

Whichever reason, it was really delicious...

Anonymous said...

During my study, i still remember what the teacher said at the Exam of Economic Psychology of Travel and Tourism , she said: The person (women!?) who clean the apartment non-stop, they have NOT NORMAL SEXUAL LIFE, SIMPLY SAID NO SATISFACTION IN BED.IF THE PEOPLE TALKING ALLROUND ABOUT MY MESSY LIVING AREA I CAN JUST SAY:-AFTER THE GOD HORSE, ALWAYS COME DUST! (IF I WOULD HAVE ENOUG MONEY,I WOULD APPLY SOMEONE TO CLEAN MY APARTMENT).
ABOUT COOKING :MY GUESTS WERE VERY S-A-T-I-S-F-I-E-D! ANYWAY SEE THE PICTURES, ESSPETIALLY THE "škembe čorba" - "beef tripe cream soup" on german: "Die Kutteln Suppe".OR THE HOMEMADE SWEETS: " Şekerpare".
..THANKS DARLING , ABOUT BLOGGING..

Witchbitch said...

SEE, I CAN SHOUT TOO :)