Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where does rain come from?

How is it possible to rain without any break? It has now been raining constantly for days. Cold, grey and rainy. I'm tellin' ya. Next time I'll go south for holiday. This is not normal. But I can see that it's raining in Zurich too. Good for my plants, since I'm not sure that M takes his responsibilities seriously. He's in charge of watering my plants. Am starting to be homesick actually. I miss my flat, my boat and my friends. And the climate :)...saw that the forecast says sun in the end of the week. Excellent. That's when I'll be back. Like the Terminator :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does rain come from?

If you think that I don't take my responsibilies seriously, you might find another person who waters the plants the next time you are gone.

Witchbitch said...

Glad to hear that you do :)...so how are my plants? Since you haven't reported back...

Anonymous said...

Where does rain come from?

They look good actually. A brownish look and a crisp sound when I take off the leaves :-)

Witchbitch said...

Das ist nicht lustig :)...good that I'll be back soon.