Sunday, February 06, 2011

Airbag project III

Finally got a report over the 24 hours the Airbag project lasted. The outcome was like I expected. On the + side she actually wore the bag for 24 hours, but because she wasn't in pain like I was (and still sometimes am) she forgot not to move the arm occasionally. Totally understandable. The problems she ran into was the same that I experienced. Major one to shower, wash hair and wipe yourself after a toilet visit. Especially difficult after No 2. 'Nuff said. Also waking up every so often trying to find a comfortable position. Ok, so she did take it easy the whole day. Ended up eating things ready-made, and not cut food and cook. So all the problems I ran into during the 6 weeks she didn't have to experience. On the - side she didn't report every hour as requested "too difficult to text with the left". A bit weak I thought. But all in all, she actually did it and the project gets an APPROVED stamp. PS. She mumbled something about me doing a similar project for her. Hmmm. Can't wait!

No comments: