Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday in Zürich

In Zürich it is like spring has arrived. It was about 17°C and sunshine today, and a perfect view of the mountains from my flat. Took a walk with the neighbour and a kid, who btw behaved today. Hardly any screaming at all. Not a bad start to the week, except for I haven't been out for ages and wanted to perhaps pay a visit to my bar. Closed due to personnel party. Hmmm. So they get to party, and I don't? Perhaps not just a good start to the week after all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would think that by now you qualify as personnel at this place anyway? Have you checked your e-mail for invites?
E

Witchbitch said...

Yes, very good point. After all the money I pumped into this place I really should get invited!

And yes, checked my email. No invite to be seen. Reminds me of the wedding planning session FROM HELL i endured in Bulgaria, where deadline was set to 15th of Jan. Haven't seen an invite from them either.

Anonymous said...

they probably imagined that most people could still party by visiting one of the few other bars in Zurich, but I guess you wouldnt want to push yourself too far when first getting back into going out ;).


Maybe you're off the hook and not invited anymore

Witchbitch said...

Haha! Party is for personnel who work there only. Not people like me on the other side of the bar.

And no, go to another bar!?! Unthinkable.