Friday, February 18, 2011

Mövenpick...and wine!

Spontaneously I got invited to go to Mövenpick today. Am not very fond of their icecream, but am of the guy I was going with so went. That was a little piece of heaven I tell you. No icecream in sight, but room after room with wine! A fantastic wine cellar, that I never heard about before. And we got to taste! Both an Amarone and something else I cannot remember but that was fabulous. My friend was buying a lot for his wine cellar, despite that he already has so many bottles that he doesn't know how many. But I am proud to have introduced him to my house wine (3.25 a bottle on sale, 4.25 full price), which he liked so much that he went and bought a whole box himself. This resides proudly next to his quite exclusive collection. Funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm am quite the movenpick icecream fan, but the wine does sound good too

Witchbitch said...

Häagen-Dazs! The only icecream worth the name.