Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V day

Yesterday (well, looking at the time it was probably the day before...anyway, not important) I had two messages relaying friendly love. Valentine's day. It felt good, being remembered by at least two friends. Met another friend this afternoon, and kinda offended him by saying "I didn't get a msg from you yesterday!". He told me he was going to and fro about it, and ended up thinking 'Annika is just gonna say fuck it regarding a romantic message'. Told him that a Valentines message doesn't necessarily have to be a romantic one. Can also be a sign of friendship. Good to know I have at least two friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how many did you send valentine's day messages to? I've never heard of people sending them for firendship, except for from you.