Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lama

It is weird the things you see sometimes. Today when we were coming back from flower shopping for the balcony and had to stop for red light I said to my friend "look, there are horses and a lama". And it was. Walking the street. As in asphalt street.

It's kinda weird to see ponies and a lama taking a stroll almost downtown Zürich. Well, it wasn't exactly downtown, it was where my Aussie friendgirl used to live before she decided that Australia is a better place to be.

Anyway, I was thinking about when you ask a person "what did you do today?". Ah well, "I was out walking my lama". Weird, but cool in a way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it even sounds weird to me, the one who used to live near there (which btw is only 10 tram minutes to 'downtown' or the HB), until I remembered there is a little farm/zoo for kids up on the hill there. they often take the animals out walking.

Witchbitch said...

Aha, that's why. I had trouble understanding why you would walk your lama around that place. It's quite some distance from the Zürich zoo. But close to Denner :)