Monday, April 30, 2007

Vroooom

Gosh it was fun on the boat course. The boat was a beauty and had 80 horsepowers compared to my 8. Perhaps there is something to speed after all. Unfortunately most of my 2 hours today was spent trying to park the boat in narrow harbours, which I managed rather well if I say so myself. So not only do I have to learn all of these new things, I also have to do it in German. There's a whole new vocabulary, but more on that later. The only downside was that the teacher today was a woman. I was expecting some blond hunk with big muscles and a leathery face after spending much time on water. Ah well, you cannot have everything. Cannot wait for next lesson tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'vroooom'

looks like you better be careful about becoming one of those leathery faced types yourself, especially given your disdain for sunscreen. all very well for men, but the look doesnt work so well for women.

Witchbitch said...

I'm cool. Besides, the course boat has a little cabin and everything so you're driving it from inside.

Or are you just jealous :) ??