Friday, April 27, 2007

Dinner

So the three of us had dinner. Normally I meet my gay friend once a week for dinner and gossip. And equally normally we don't drink much, we just catch up. Tonight though we had a few more drinks than normal. Saw lotsa pics from the boyfriend who lives in NY and it was kinda a get-to-know-each-other-type-of-evening. Different. Made me think of that as soon as you introduce a new person into a group (even if it's only a group of two) you change the setting. I like. Change is a good thing. And you always learn something new...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

... learn something new - with guy gays always. this is really true ...

Anonymous said...

... good news that you saw lots of pics from boyfriend. no change to hold on him - too bad an other good looking guy is gay again. just wonder when women start to educate the straight guys - anyone ready for it? ...

Witchbitch said...

I have tried for more years than I care to remember. Don't think it's possible...

Anonymous said...

Being in Zurich for only 5 nights and already having a great dinner with nice people, things I didn't like before and having too much wine was fun. And it seems to continue in the future. What a nice start in that city!

Witchbitch said...

Told ya! http://zurilife.blogspot.com/2007/04/zurich-still-no-1.html