Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Leck mich am Arsch

It is sometimes very interesting to live in Zürich. Only the other week I was told I was a fucking bitch. Today I came across this extremely drunk guy who wanted to start a conversation. I kept cool and aloof to show him that I couldn't fucking care less. But I said "sorry, ich verstehe keine Switzedütch" - I don't understand what you say. You would've thought that would give him a hint. Five minutes later he came back. Wanted to talk about my suntan for some reason. He asked me if I was angry with him. I was still polite and said no, but please leave me alone. That's when I got the "Leck mich am Arsch" statement. Lick my ass. Thought no, you lick my ass, or maybe not. Lotsa polite people around in Zürich. Just not tonight :) PS. I bet there is a German language polizei out there, who's gonna tell me I spelled it wrong or something :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Leck mich am Arsch"

not today :-)))

Ze German

Anonymous said...

Bise

I didn't find a translation but an explanation in the good old LEO dictionary:

North east wind in Switzerland (usually cold)

Ze German

P.S. and the German spelling police first thought you mixed it up with Brise :-)

Witchbitch said...

Spelling Polizei :) but gotta admit that Bise is not too bad. When it's a really hot sun the Bise can be cool and cooling...