Thursday, April 26, 2007

New category

Somehow I feel the need to introduce a new category...gay. Already told you about my education watching "Queer as folk", which I loved. Was very funny. And I cannot believe they left a cliffhanger with Justin. Yes I know why, to make me watch the second season of course but still. I would've anyway. So as you may understand I had dinner with gay friends tonight. My "usual" gay :) and a new friend. New friend just has to learn not to walk into the room wearing a suit and tie, and looking all straight :) Goodlooking guy and seem to be nice too. Deadly combination, which is scarcely uncommon amongst straight people. Just my luck :) But he was nice. I think we really got along. And best of all, he doesn't mind if I blog about him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... he does not mind to blog about him, which seems to turn up your blog will be much more interessting for anyone and in addition - some special education included ;-) ... looking forward ...

Anonymous said...

... just your luck - well let us know how your bloke needs to look and we will all stretch our nose to get a straight one for you - not wearing a tie in bed ...

Witchbitch said...

I have a thing for guys in suits (I know, sorry about that). Tall and big is good.

A tie in bed? Hmmm...;)