Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A foot fetishist and cheese

Somehow these two items go together, don't they? Anyway, that's what happened tonight. I was out quickly (or so I thought) for a drink in my place when I realized I hadn't heard from my foot fetishist guy for a long time. Shot off an sms and shortly after he showed up. So much to talk about. And I hadn't eaten anything since lunch, so we decided to go for a little something. That ended up to be a cheese plate.

But I guess we had too much to talk about to finish it. Note the onion ring though, think it's left because I said you can't kiss anybody after eating onions...or maybe it was just wishful thinking :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, raw onion with cheese eh?

Witchbitch said...

I know. Cheese I love, but raw onion...nah.