Sunday, January 27, 2008

My dangerous shampoo

Oh travel is soooo glamorous. And safe. Especially since friggin Zürich security relieved me of my shampoo and body lotion bottles. No more than 100 ml can travel in your hand luggage. Yes, I should've known better but usually I check in my luggage and forgot about it this time.

An unopened favourite lotion and a shampoo bottle used once. Fuck! And these people have no compassion, no understanding of something outside ze fucking rules.


I even asked when coming back if I could possibly have my precious bottles back. No. But the security guard admitted it was a stupid rule. At least I got that.


So had to use whatever the hotel could offer. And that wasn't good. I had frizzy hair after using their products and walked around a whole day smelling like the glue we used in school when I was little.

No comments: