Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tablegrill arrived

I'm going native. I am now the proud owner of a tablegrill. It's just a tiny hick-up. I need to invite somebody who can put it all together. It came in one big box, and even though I'm an IKEA-fan, I'm not very good at technical stuff. Hey NF, you up for it? And then...is it only to plug it in and go? My experience says you first have to grease something, and then do something else I don't get, and don't forget to do this or whatever. There is always a hang-up. But in 1,5 years I will be able to use it on my OWN terrace...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'table grill'
wow, sounds complicated. all we did was take ours out of the box and plug it in.

ah, hick-up = hiccup, he he I had to say that aloud before I knew what you meant ;)

Witchbitch said...

Oops typo again. Not native English, what can I say?

Anonymous said...

hi its NF speaking, the FL(future landlord) just called me inviting for a you know what at you know here.

ive been doing hiccups for since endlessly, so my comment, of course lets assemble that machine. maybe its not rocket science. or if its we will hire Oerlikon. :)

Anonymous said...

NF: Tablegrill arrived
my prev comment was about
Tablegrill arrived

Witchbitch said...

Yeah hire Oerlikon, that sounds like rocket science to me...or mumbo-jumbo?

Anonymous said...

Tablegrill arrived

Oerlikon Space AG, they know rocket science, lol

NF