Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Natural beauty

I saw a talkshow some time ago, where somebody claimed that people spend 3.5 years of their time taking care of their body, like showering, clipping nails, shaving and the likes. That sounds a lot to me. I haven't calculated how much per day that would be, but I'm sure it doesn't apply to myself.

I'm the type of person who doesn't like to shower, much less take a bath, which is why I chose not to have a bathtub. I do it as quickly as possible, dry myself off, apply body lotion, deodorant and mascara, and am out of the bathroom in 10 minutes. I'm not particularly fond of massage, but I do clip my nails when neccessary.

I believe it's called natural beauty ;).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that does sound like a lot. That's like an hour every day!
Or does it include stuff like doing exercise?

B

Witchbitch said...

I don't think so.