Monday, October 13, 2014

Presents

I have really good friends. Today I got my second birthday present, and that even before my birthday is here. But I love it. They give me things that I want and was planning on getting anyway. This time it was books. A friend of mine visited my home country, and got me some literature in my mother tongue. Very much appreciated.

I think also my neighbours, who's flat I'm looking after whenever they go on holiday, have gotten it. Last time it was like "well, what can we bring you back from Tenerife?". Oh gosh, please not another souvenir. I've been to Tenerife several times myself and really do not want anything from there. But dutyfree cigarettes...yes please.

Anything that can be consumed is appreciated. The rest I can get myself. Except for the riding boots of course, I will very much enjoy them.

No comments: