Monday, June 29, 2015

Dr Handsome

Right, so today I was meeting with dr Handsome. Not only was he that, but he was also very nice and took his time to explain everything.

So on Friday I go under the knife. He wanted to keep me overnight in the clinic, but I refused, so he made me promise to have somebody pick me up. It is not allowed for insurance purposes to let a patient wander off on her own after an op. But I still have to spend at least five hours after surgery to recover. The op is estimated to take only 20 minutes, even though he found more problems than the previous quack (apparently the one little issue I had has now tripled - I might have been better off doing nothing at all!).

And I can expect pain. For weeks. But I rather have it over and done with asap. However, the success rate is 80%, so who knows? Somebody with my (lack of) luck lately.

Anybody want pics :) ?

No comments: