Sunday, September 09, 2007

Anthill

...or how great minds think alike. M: "I don't wanna scare you but I have seen ants in my room". Me: "Yikes!". So I went to have a look for insect spray. When he showed me the ant I could hardly see it. It was indeed the smallest ant I've seen in my life. Little, tiny, microscopic. But he'd seen two of them. And where there is one, there is two, and you get the drift. There might be all their relatives too. So instead of putting a glass with sugar in their pathway we decided to go for the deadly poison. Insect spray with the biggest insect I've ever seen (apart from a live in Australia of course) on the spray can. Now die you bastards! Indeed M and I have the same approach. At least to insects...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Bring him down to SA and he will never ever complain again ;-)

Witchbitch said...

Hmmm...I was told they didn't have many spiders there...guess my friend didn't want to scare me off!