Thursday, September 13, 2007

G does her magic

G is my hairdresser. It took some years before I discovered her, even though she has her salon near my place. Now I wouldn't dream of going to somebody else. She is as close to a perfect hairdresser as somebody can be. She is not the fastest person, but the result is always as good as can be (I know, I had the same hairdo since I was like 3...but it's because of the quality of my hair ok?). She is good at smalltalk but also to leave me alone when I want to, you know when she does something that takes a bit longer. Not a hair transplant but maybe some "enhancement" :). She is young and entrepreneurial. She is simply a good person that I like. I used to have the same uneasy feeling about going to the gynaecologist, the dentist and the hairdresser. Two of out three I now have almost warm feelings about. You guess which the one out is...

No comments: