Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hip

Ok, so I did attempt to go shopping today. Realized that it is indeed very silly to be invited to a party hosted by my personal shopper, because it means I cannot really ask her to come with me.

Forget the hot dresses, the only one I tried on looked like something one might wear when one is on the way to clean somebody's house. Not my own of course, since I don't do that :)


Hot top? Hmmm, most of the things I browsed looked a bit worse for wear to be honest. Eventually I found this. It doesn't show well on the pic but it has some glittery silver in the stripes, which I found cool. What about the tie though? I used to wear those in the 80's. Have they become hip again? I guess so, since they are sold. What do you think? Wear the blouse with or without the tie?

Personally I think with, since it is a little extra touch + that the tie might come in handy later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey schaut aber gut aus...
das kannst du sehr gut tragen,
bin ja mal gespannt was all die anderen tragen...

Witchbitch said...

Ha! Excellent. Since I know who this particular 'anonymous' is. She says that it looks good and that I can wear it for sure. And yes, I'm also curious what the others will wear. Unfortunately I know what the hostess will have on, a really cool black thing.

Think my style will be more classic and elegant (ah gosh, I wish I could say hot and hip!)...but who knows? Perhaps classic and elegant is the way to be?