Monday, September 17, 2007

Fuck Luther

Ok, so Luther was the man I grew up with. Being a person that some people refer to as "god". I have come to hate him, as much as one can hate a person who is dead since like 500 years. In my view Luther stands for everything that is bad. Everything I like, that is good, that is what people enjoy, is bad in Luthers eyes. So today I fucked him. So to speak :)...went out. On a Monday. That is certainly nothing you should do according to Luther. A bit like the pope actually. He was a real humanist. HAHA. This is what he thought. 'On 25 August 1538 there was much discussion about witches and sorceresses who steal chicken eggs out of nests, or steal milk and butter. Doctor Martin said: "One should show no mercy to these [women]; I would burn them myself, for we read in the Law that the priests were the ones to begin the stoning of criminals.' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther Bet he would have hated how much I enjoyed this evening. HA!

No comments: