Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What not to wear

Am going to this party in Germany on Friday. Never gave it a second thought what to wear as usual, but when friendgirl showed me her dress yesterday it got me thinking. She told me to wear a cheapo purple top that I have, but perhaps I need to go shopping. Oh fucketyfuck. I hate that. On the other hand I do like to wear something new and cool on Friday. What a dilemma! Especially since I know a few other friendsgirls will all be wearing something hot. What to do?

4 comments:

John said...

I say, get out ther and get yourself something smokin' hot to wear. Show these others how its done!! ;)

Witchbitch said...

Yessir! Tomorrow I'll go shopping...

Anonymous said...

'what not to wear'
well if its a party in Germany I'd hardly worry about it. Perhaps some socks and sandals and carrot leg jeans that are just a tad too short would be appropriate, ha ha.

Witchbitch said...

Lederhosen? Pretend it's an Oktoberfest? Problem is these other girls, they will be dressed up. But then again, I was always the odd one out :)