Tuesday, September 02, 2014

20+ kilos

You know I was thinking. The first four months of this year I was losing kilo's, so that I (almost) ended up where I want to be. The next four months I kept my weight, and was (almost) happy.

Now I'm thinking how far I want to go, and how much I want to give up for getting there. Then I realized that the body actually consists of around 65% water, so in fact, I'm really skinny (obviously minus the water and in my case also the wine).

I was also contemplating that when they on Biggest loser say (with a very serious voice): "you have 65% body fat and you're gonna die soon". How does that add up? 65% body fat and 65% water. Maybe it's because they are 30% overweight :) ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The body fat contains water too, and apparently obese people have a lower percentage of water in the body. anyway, I wouldn't believe everything you hear on the Biggest Loser ;)

20+ kilos?! That would be a bit extreme, no?

B

Witchbitch said...

Very extreme :). Oh, so you're telling me not everything is true on Biggest loser? Now I'm really disappointed!