Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wiping, dusting, polishing and cleaning

You know, I've really gotten into this cleaning thing. I started, and while I was at it, I realized there are so many filthy things in a home. Fine, with the weekly or bi-weekly normal cleaning, like removing dust, mopping floors and cleaning the toilets, but there is so much else to do cleaningwise.

So every day I do something I really haven't done before, like wet-cleaning doors including the frames, wiping off the tiles in the bathroom, and I have lots, floor to ceiling. Decalcifying and scrubbing the shower floors. And every knob in the place is getting a good wipe-off :).

In, under, between, over, I'm going over everything with a comb. Before I'm done, this place is gonna be spotless!

And when I'm done, I'm sure it's time to start all over again. Hmmm.

No comments: