Saturday, September 20, 2014

Puzzle

Was visiting a friend this evening, and as usual I was a bit apprehensive considering she's a vegetarian, but gotta admit, the food was delish. I now have an appreciation for sweet potatoes, and those goat cheese baked thingies tasted fantastic.

I love trying new foods, it gives me inspiration to my own cooking.

But the funniest thing was that I brought a puzzle for the kid. Thinking it wasn't gonna be appreciated, since nowadays kids only seem to be impressed by the most technical and advanced toys. However, surprising me and also giving me pleasure, was that the kid seemed to enjoy it.

Even funnier was that the Mum had trouble putting it together. We're talking about a puzzle not suitable for kids under three years old. Haha! Mum may be a doctor but the kid (two and a half) is quickly catching up!

No comments: