Sunday, January 25, 2015

Energy saving VI

Still on water.

You can save 567,812 liter of water in your life if you switch off the tap when you brush your teeth. Five people could fill an olympic pool.
I dunno how they come up with such a precise number, but I gave myself 2 points, same as the top score since I do this.

This one I'm a bit uncertain of, it's something about changing a bathroom water mix battery, but since I have modern equipment I chose top score on this, 3 points out of 3.

Recycle your medication, paint and other poisonous stuff, and don't flush it down the toilet, since it will pollute the water and increase the cost of cleaning it.
1 point out of 1 for me, I always give back medication to the pharmacies, recycle the paint at the trash place and I cannot think of any other poison, except for maybe Aceton which I occasionally use to remove nailpaint.

6 points for me, 6 points top score.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6

who flushes chemicals/medicine!?
B

Witchbitch said...

Stupid people.