Sunday, March 08, 2015

Keep your distance

It's nice to know that I can still confuse men, however yesterday it was unintentionally. I was hanging with a latino, and as everybody knows, people from densely populated countries are used to stand, sit or walk close to other people.

I, however, come from a country where there is more space than people, and therefore I am more comfortable with keeping a bit of a distance to others. Really, I don't need to feel your breath or have you touch me just because you're standing too close.

Luckily here in Switzerland there is enough space, so we don't have to invade each others.

And yesterday I didn't mean to offend, I was just explaining how I felt, but I realize in hindsight that I confused the hell outta the latino. I hope he understands it was nothing personal.

No comments: