Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fatal attraction

Had a few offers tonight. Spoke to this Italian guy, who after one minute of polite conversation wanted to know if I was into men or women, or preferrably both. He offered a threesome, no doubt including himself, another woman and me. Gee, thanks but no thanks. Was offered a Jägermeister which I politely declined. Three times. Then I caved in and had one. Had a hard time not throwing up on the table after downing it. I hate that stuff. When the next round was coming, like 10 minutes later, I really said no. Then another guy decided to force it down my throat. I refused. Which led to him pouring Jägermeister down my white blouse. And then promptly offered to lick it off my bosom. Again, thanks but no thanks. Yet another guy had a hat which he put in front of his package, asking me how big I wanted it. I could have cooked his "rabbit" right there and then. But luckily for him we chose to leave...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'fatal attraction'
hmm, think I might rethink my plan to go to Oktoberfest here this weekend, since your description reminds me of what typically Oktoberfest is exactly like, and it aint pretty.

Witchbitch said...

No, but it was kinda fun anyway and if I would've gotten there earlier getting drunk at the same speed I might have appreciated it more...