Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weird and good

Yesterday felt weird and good at the same time. Flatmate was leaving even before I got out of bed, so when getting up I could walk around naked had I wanted to. Didn't really feel like it, since I seldom do it anyway, but the feeling was I could if I would. I admit I was tempted at the time M was living here, just to see him being horrified, but never did. Guess I would be afraid it would turn him straight :) But in the evening everything was as usual. M came back to visit, using his key to get in, and when I asked if he wanted a glass of wine he promptly rose and went to get it himself from the fridge. Ideal guest really. So slept alone last night, and it felt good. So don't think I'll be getting a new flatmate. At least not for a while. PS. And don't worry. M and I will meet up often enough for me continuing to write about him!

No comments: