Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Finally the Oktoberfest

I know I wrote about it before but tonight it actually happened. And girls, I can recommend it. Per 2 women there are about 10 men. Great meat market. At most tonight I was surrounded by 5 willing men. Not bad huh?

Including a Luke who I told could be my son (had I actually liked children). Didn't stop him thought, "I don't mind" he said. Problem is to make jokes with ze Swiss saying something like "well, I do mind being a paedophile". It just doesn't fly with ze Swiss. But no problem. Just laugh and dance along...

And that we did. Until 11 pm. Then they closed. No warning. No nothing. Just taking the beer glasses from under our noses, shoving us towards the exit. No manners whatsoever. It's a good thing I know other places...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'finally the Oktoberfest'
but of those 5 men, were any of them appealing? usually in those situations when there's many willing men (and not so many females) there's very few worth a second glance let alone anything else, and many that have to be downright avoided.

Witchbitch said...

One of them was goodlooking. However, he was wearing a pink shirt so not exactly sure which half of the field he was playing on.

But all of them were fun, and flirting never hurts.

Anonymous said...

'finally Oktoberfest'
that is very true about the flirting.

get with the program and step into the new century of fashion my friend, its perfectly cool for even the most hardline, beer swilling, manly man hetero to wear pink, in fact its almost called for. (or perhaps thats just an Australian thing?)

Witchbitch said...

I hear you, and I am slowly getting used to pink shirts on men. Plus he was cute, which certainly helps.